Flight Test Recorders
- Up to 256 Mbit/s total data rate
- Removable media cartridges
- 6 Plug in slots for signal interfaces
- Huge range of modular, user configured signal interfaces
- Remote Control and data streaming via Ethernet
- Built in set up control and status panel
- IRIG106 Chapter 10 compliant
The D200f Series provides an extremely compact, high bit rate, single box signal multiplexing and recording solution for a wide variety of non-benign environment applications. The pluggable media ensures the user can choose the best media type for a given mission in terms of speed, data capacity and cost. Additionally, it provides the user the flexibility to change the media at any time through the product life, including switching to new and more advanced media types as they become available. Once on the ground, the media cartridge can be quickly transferred to ground support platforms for data download and subsequent review and analysis.
A huge range of signal plug-in input and output interfaces allows the user to quickly configure the system for almost any task. Interfaces include Avionics busses, telemetry PCM, video, analog, serial, Ethernet and many more.
The D200f also has a built-in Ethernet interface that allows the user to integrate data acquisition into networked control and monitoring systems and to stream data out to the other networked devices in real-time.